It's been over 2 months since my last post. To be honest, you haven't missed much. I'm a boring 25 year old lady. But just for the sake of making this a long-ish post, here are some of the highlights of said boring life.
-I still love my new job.
-I haven't done a lick of Christmas shopping. Guess I get the gold medal for procrastination too.
-I have dark(er) hair and I love it.
-I can't stop listening to The Black Keys new album.
-I totally dropped the ball on 52 weeks on Instax, apparently I shouldn't make promises I can't keep.
-I'm going to be an aunt again! Mid-August. Mark it on you calendars.
The only pictures I have on my camera from the last 3 months, are from football games. But they're real cute. Wanna see?
Glad I make the same face in every picture. Duh Erin.
I promise I'll try and be a better blogger. Well, I don't promise. But I'll at least try.
No comments:
Post a Comment