Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Oh, hey.

Hey guys. Remember me? It's been a while since I posted, I know. But I have good excuses. The main one being that I quit my job. Did you hear me? I. Quit. My. Job. And it felt amazing. I spent the last 2 weeks training my replacement and that took up all of my quality blogging time. You see, I used to blog at work on my lunch breaks. Couldn't do that with the newbie peeking over my shoulder now could I?

I started my new job yesterday and I already love it. Yes I'm on information overload, but it's okay. Its good for me. I've already met lots of new people and I get to work with my best friend again. I thought I was going to be sad about leaving my previous job, I was there for 5 years after all. The sadness lasted about 5 minutes, then I bolted for the door. This was one of the best decisions I think I've ever made. Thanks to Liz and Gabe for peer pressuring me into applying for the new job.

I promise I will get back on track with my 52 Weeks of Instax (my mother kindly pointed out that I'm slacking on it). In the meantime, here are a few pics to prove that I've had a life outside of training for the past few weeks.


1. 3rd Anniversary
2. Windy drive up the canyon to see pretty fall colors
3. Utah vs. ASU...the happier times

No comments: