Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Summer Goals.

There are a lot of things I want to accomplish this summer so I've made a list. If I post it here for the whole world wide web to see, there's a better chance I'll stick to it.

-Learn to sew
-Hike Mt. Timpanogos
-Hike Mt. Olympus
-Plant flowers (and keep them alive!)
-More home cooked meals
-Carry sunscreen in my purse
-Wear more dresses
-Organize storage
-Read a lot
-Play lots of croquet and badminton

Some of these may seem silly, but they are all things I am very excited about. I've already planted my flower seeds and put sunscreen in my purse. Yay for crossing 2 things off the list! I keep the written copy at my desk so that I can add new things as I think of them. I can turn most of these things into blog posts. Lucky you!

What are your summer goals?

1 comment:

The Hungry Fashionista said...

My summer goal is to get tan. haha no it's actually just be outside as much as possible!