This is a post inspired by my mother texting me the other day reminding me I haven't posted since March. Here's all you need to know about the past few months:
-I love my job. Love it.
-My sister is having a baby boy.
-My BFF is having a baby girl.
-Gabe turned 24.
-I love wearing skirts and dresses more than ever before.
-We are (finally) moving out of our apartment. Feel free to help us move.
-In one months time I have 4 friends getting married. Tis the season.
-We are going to San Fran in October for a 49ers game and I am thrilled.
-I still love my bike. I think she needs a name...suggestions?
-I've become addicted to Instagram. Follow me.
-I still suck at blogging and I don't care.
Now for the pics. What would a Erin blog post be without a collage of recent awesomeness?
Until next time. Stay classy.

2 comments:
Excellent blog you've got here
Excellent information.I like the way of writing and presenting.I enjoyed a lot.The author clearly describe all the parts of the article with good language and information.best writing service
Post a Comment