Thursday, December 29, 2011

Holly Jolly Indeed

Christmas 2011 has come and gone and I'll admit, I wasn't as excited about it as usual. After an amazing Christmas party with most of my favorite friends, I got a wee bit excited. The rest of the week didn't disappoint. Baking sugar cookies, watching Christmas movies and eating yummy food. Did I mention I made sugar cookies with my KitchenAid mixer? Oh, did I mention I got a KitchenAid mixer? My mom and my 2 best friends pitched in and bought me one! Can you even believe it? I don't think I've ever loved a material item so much in my life. And since we have such a tiny apartment, Gabe bought me a fancy new cart for it to reside on. I don't know what I did to deserve such nice things, but I'm forever grateful.





I hope you all had an amazing Christmas too. We're headed up to Bear Lake tomorrow to ring in the new year with some friends. Have a SAFE and Happy New Year!

No comments: