Thursday, September 8, 2011

Happy September

Is anyone else elated that fall is finally upon us? I for one couldn't be more excited and here's why.

-Cooler weather means I get to break out my scarves and new boots
-Pumpkin spice everything
-Football games
-Scary movies
-Cooler weather also means you get to cover your legs which means less shaving. It's the best.
-Haunted houses
-H&M finally opens
-No more freezing my butt off at work because the AC is going all day long

Utah Football season kicked off last week and we were lucky enough to get season tickets with 3 of our friends. So for the next few months, you can expect pictures like these.


I love football. It's in my blood, I can't help it.

Lastly, we were in a minor fender bender over Labor Day weekend. Some nice lady decided to back into Gabe's car in a parking lot. No one was hurt, just the poor car. And maybe the lady's dignity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even though I am a Cougar fan, I still love reading about all your Ute adventures. I love September too. I wore boots today to show the weather that it should act appropriately :] I love you toooooo.