Monday, August 8, 2011

Birthday Week.

I'm a big advocate for getting a whole week to celebrate your birthday. One day just isn't enough. To kick off my bday week, we had a bring-a-homemade-appetizer party at Gabe's family cabin. It was a fantastic night with good food and even better friends. I didn't take any pictures of the delicious food, I'm kicking myself for that now. I didn't even manage to get in a picture, it's like I wasn't even there.


We leave for Disneyland on Wednesday. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am. I haven't taken a day off since November so I am more than ready. It's going to be magical. And the perfect way to ring in my 25th bday. If I really have to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I fully support Birthday week! I hope you have a fabulous time in Disneyland :)