Friday, May 20, 2011

ABC's Erin style

I stole this little diddy from the lovely Amy Morby. You should probably read her blog, my guess is you'll love it as much as I do.

Age: Less than 3 months away from 25. Sick.
Bed size: Full. Not ideal for 2 people.
Chore that you hate: Washing the dishes. I think I would rather scrub the bathroom.
Dogs: I would never make a dog live in my little apartment.
Essential start to your day: Brushing my teeth. I feel gross until I do.
Favorite color: Usually some shade of blue.
Gold or Silver: Funny story, I used to hate gold and now I'd choose it over silver any day.
Height: 5’8"
Instruments you play: Once upon a time I played the cello. I wish I never stopped.
Job title: Office manager/assistant/slave. Seriously though. I do way more crap than I should.
Kids: Ask me in at least 5 years.
Live: Utah. All my life.
Mother’s name: Jeannie.
Nicknames: Airbear, Ernie and Err. Those are the ones that stuck.
Overnight hospital stays: Nada.
Pet peeve: People who water their lawn either a) while it's raining or b) when it's the middle of a hot, sunny day. Way to conserve people.
Quote from a movie: "Fun is my Chinese neighbor's middle name". I'll bake you cupcakes if you can name the movie.
Right or left handed: Lefty.
Siblings: Just one little sis.
Time you wake up: 7ish. I'm the worst at getting up, I cherish every last minute of sleep.
Underwear: Always.
Vegetable you hate: Onions. Unless they're deep fried, then I'll touch em.
What makes you run late: Um, remember how I said I suck at waking up? I wasn't lying.
X-Rays you’ve had: Zero.
Yummy food that you make: I made a cheesecake once that someone called a masterpiece.
Zoo animal: I've always liked the giraffes.

I feel good about everyone else doing this.
We'll learn so much about each other! Yay.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh Oh!!! Rocketman!!

Erin said...

Ding ding! I'm so happy you knew!

 Amy said...

I love this and you for the props. Thanks, laday kay tay bay bayyyy.