Monday, March 28, 2011

This might get a little deep.

I'm in a rut. A life rut. I think it's the worst kind to be in.

I'm at a point in my life where I don't feel especially passionate about anything.
Not school. Not my job. I don't have any hobbies that I'm incredibly good at.
I feel as though I've hit a wall.

A lot of the people in my life are doing very exciting, life changing things.
Marriage, babies, graduating, moving out of state.
Do I feel left out? Maybe. Does that mean I want a baby? HECK. NO.

Perhaps it's time for a little soul searching. Bleh.
How does one even go about that?

Ok. Enough of this deep bidness.
I've been listening to this CD today. It really takes me back.















I know what you're thinking. "Erin, aren't you almost 25?"
Yeah, so? They'll always hold a special place in my heart.

3 comments:

The Hungry Fashionista said...

I like this post. Sometimes I feel that way too. I don't have any great advice except it happens to the best of us. Also, bsb can only help haha

Marrissa said...

Honestly, I've been there so many times! I don't know how long you've been feeling this way, but I've noticed that it happens to me when we're stuck in this crappy-almost-summer weather stage...hang in there!

Stefanie said...

BACKSTREET'S BACK ALRIGHT!!!!